Submit a Project for Assessment
Once a creator has finished building an output, stored it on the request and provided a summary of findings they should submit the finalised work to the Consumer for use and assessment .
How to submit a project for Assessment in Brijj
- Go to the Collaboration Kanban Board, available in the top menu signified by your organisation name + 'board'.
- Go to the In progress column and find and click on the relevant card for the request you wish to deliver an output.
- You'll be taken to the Deliverables Page. If you are already in a given request simply click on 'Deliverables' in the 'request navigation menu'.
- Please note, if you are using a Brijj Workflow (accessible through the 'Open Workflow' button as below) then all requirements must be in the Final Kanban column, and so therefore 'done' in order to submit the work.
- Scroll to the bottom of the 'Deliverables' Tab. This option is only available if at a minimum one of a file, link or summary of findings has been provided. and if used, the 'Brijj Workflow' completed.
- A notification will be sent to the consumer and the request will move to the 'Done' column.