Rejecting a Request
A request can be rejected by the assigned Creator or an Admin at any time.
How to reject a request in Brijj
- Go to the Collaboration Kanban Board, available in the top menu signified by your organisation name + 'board'.
- Go to the relevant card for the request you wish to reject.
- In the 'Request Actions' available in the top right of the screen click 'Cancel'. Please note in order to be able to reject a piece of work it must be assigned to you. In order to reject, assign the work to yourself (assuming you have the required permissions) and then proceed.
- In the pop-up, provide context and the reason for the rejection, and then click 'Reject insight'. if you do not wish to Reject the work then press 'Close' or the 'X' close button.
- A notification will be sent to the primary consumer and the request card will move back to the 'Pending' column.