Post Project Overview
Nearly all Insight projects have an output of some kind. Be it a live production model, a Dashboard, An Excel file, PowerPoint presentation or simply a "number". Having these outputs openly accessible, where appropriate, and attaching discussion around these is important to provide a full view of organisational insight and grows the data-led culture that all organisations need.
Consider the following when it comes to Delivering your insights.
- It should be absolutely clear to your stakeholders where to go to find their outputs and the available insights generated by their organisation.
- Recording discussion around deliverables and keeping it accessible and linked to deliverables allows further insight creating a feedback loop further improving organisational understanding.
Brijj makes the storage, dissemination and discussion of Organisational outputs and insight easy. View the following Knowledge Base articles for further information.
- Delivering an Output
- Providing a Summary of Findings
- Recording the skills used to deliver work
- Submit a Project for Assessment