Accepting or Rejecting a Proposal as a Consumer
Once requirements have been built and submitting for approval it is the responsibility of the Consumer to fully check and finalise approval of the work. You may have received a notification in your Notification centre informing you of the need to approve a proposal.
How to accept or reject a proposal in Brijj
- If not already in the relevant request, go to the Collaboration Kanban Board, available in the top menu signified by your organisation name + 'board'.
- Go to the relevant card for the request you want to review a proposal for.
- Click on 'Requirements in the request navigation menu
- Review the requirements and related conversation and make sure the requirements meet your expectations and then click on Submit Proposal located in the top right of your screen.
- If you choose to 'Reject' enter your reason into the 'Reject reason' field and press 'Reject proposal' if you wish to proceed, or if you no longer wish to reject the proposal click 'Close'.
- If you proceed with the rejection, the primary creator will receive a notification informing them of this, and the request will move back to 'Requirements' on the Kanban.
- If you choose 'Approve' the Creator will be provided with a notification, the request will move to 'In Progress' and the work will commence.