Add a Requirement
Building and Managing requirements in Brijj is easy. You should consider providing requirements which provide detail on;
- Scope of Project
- Agreed Outputs
- Expected action or decision that is to be informed or conducted
- Parameters of analysis
- High level detail on models, techniques and visualisations to be employed
- Delivery Timeframes
- Criteria for project success
- Any privacy considerations
Having these pieces of information provided, documented and agreed is essential to the efficient commencement of projects and the reduction of rework.
The following instructions assume a request summary has been assessed and accepted / assigned to you as a creator.
How to Add a Requirement in Brijj
- Go to the Collaboration Kanban Board, available in the top menu signified by your organisation name + 'board'.
- Go to the relevant card for the request you wish to build insights on.
- In the 'Summary Page' click on 'Start Building requirements'. This will take you to the Requirements Page.
- If a request has already had its Requirements building started, then click on 'Requirements in the request navigation menu.
- You will see that Brijj has already created a number of requirements based on the requests summary. To add new requirements, simply click 'Add requirement', go to the field and enter your new requirement.
- You can use the Summary page to find content for new requirements, or copy and paste snippets of information from the initial request.
- To submit click 'Add', if you do not wish to submit the requirement click 'Cancel'.
- The new requirement will now appear in the list of requirements providing a granular record of detailed requirements associated against the initial request.
- If you choose to manage the work through the Brijj workflow then each requirement will appear as an individual card.