Accepting and assigning a Request
A request is accepted in Brijj by Assigning the work to yourself or another creator. Admins and leads can assign work and Creators can assign work to themselves.
How to Accept a request in Brijj
- Go to the Collaboration Kanban Board, available in the top menu signified by your organisation name + 'board'.
- Go to the pending column and find and click on the relevant card for the request you wish to accept.
- On the request information panel, located at the top right of the screen, click into the Creator field and add yourself, or the creator who is to conduct the work.
- Only those users who have the role 'creator' will be able to be selected.
- A notification will be sent to the primary consumer and the assigned creator of the work and the request card will move to the 'Requirements' column.
- If you wish to amend the creator you may do so.