Using notes in requirements
Adding Notes in requirements are a flexible way to add content to Brijj. This can be short analyses, code snippets, commentary, domain knowledge relevant to the request...anything!
How to add notes in requirements
- Go to the Collaboration Kanban Board, available in the top menu signified by your organisation name + 'board'.
- Go the 'In Progress' column and click on the request the requirement is in. Click on the 'Open Workflow' button on the Deliverables page.
- In the requirements Kanban click on the relevant requirement and go to the notes section. To add a note, click 'Add note'
- In the popup add your content. You have the ability to write any text based content with full formatting capability.
How to edit and delete notes in Requirements
- To edit or delete a note simply click on the menu item beside the note and choose your option, saving if editing and confirming if deleting.