Collaboration on Requirements cards
Collaboration on requirements is possible both between creators and consumers, but also privately between creators working on a given request and project. This way data and insight teams can collaborate with stakeholders but while keeping internal communications separate. This limits overburdening their stakeholders and makes their own internal communication more effective.
How to collaborate on a requirements cards
- Go to the Collaboration Kanban Board, available in the top menu signified by your organisation name + 'board'.
- Go to the 'In Progress' column and find and click on the relevant card for the request you wish to work on.
- Go the deliverables tab in the request navigation menu.
- Click on and open the workflow.
- To enter a given requirement card click on that card.
- You can collaborate in two ways on a requirement.
- Public discussions are the same discussions that have been instigated in the requirements building stage and are conversations between the creator team and your stakeholders. You will be able to view previous discussion and continue direct from the requirements card.
- Private discussions are private discussion between the creators on a given request and project. here you can discuss highly technical information, and management of the work outside of the view of your stakeholders. Any user not either a creator or contributor who is also a creator will not be able to see these threads.
- To start either discussion click on the relevant discussion thread.