Once a workflow is built the requirements built earlier will appear in the first column of the new workflow. The workflow Kanban can then be used in much the same way as many of the most popular Kanban boards available like Trello etc. Each requirement card can also be accessed.
How to use a bespoke workflow
- To move a card from one column to another simply click and hold, and then drag the card to its desired position.
- To enter a given requirement card click on that card.
- To amend the workflow click on the Edit workflow button.
- To view quick information on the workflows underlying request such as Status, intention and output type, click on the burger icon in the top right of the screen.
- To view the full underlying request click on the 'Open request; button in the top right of the screen.
Completing a bespoke workflow
- In order to complete a workflow and move a request to the done stage all requirements cards must be in the final column of the Requirements Kanban.